- 200 g salmon cooked
- 200 g cooked prawns
- 200 g cooked mussels
- 1 head shredded crispy iceberg lettuce
- 1 tblsp wasabi paste
- 4 tblsp mayonnaise ( mix with wasabi paste)
- 1 tblsp oyster sauce
- 2 tsp rice vinegar
- 1 carrot finely shredded
- 1 shallot finely diced
- 2 tomatoes (peeled, deseeded & diced)
- 2 tblsp sesame oil
- 100 g bean sprouts
- 1 tsp chopped chives
- 1 tsp fresh ginger finely sliced
- 1 red chilli deseeded & diced
- 1 tblsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp palm sugar
- In a bowl, mix the oyster sauce, palm sugar, fish sauce, rice vinegar, carrot, shallot, tomato, oil, bean sprouts, chives, soy sauce, chives & chilli together.
- Season with salt & pepper, toss the cooked seafood in the mixture.
- Place the shredded lettuce in four glasses, add the seafood and then top with the wasabi mayonnaise.
- Garnish with a lemon wedge or a whole prawn.
Use your RTE ID to Join
- Upload your style photos
- Create and save recipes
- Review and Comment
- Have your say