This cocktail is made with the elderberry infused gin, elderberry cordial that has a touch of clove added to it and a little lemon juice.
- 1 shot of my special elderberry gin (alternative would be ordinary gin)
- a tiny squeeze of lemon
- shot of elderberry cordial (alternative for our viewers blackcurrant cordial)
- Use a shaker with this. There's a tiny squeeze of lemon that goes in and it's poured into a chilled martini glass. Then light the orange over it.
- The cordial is flavoured with clove so there's a lovely splash of Christmas in it.
- Festive Flourish: peel a 2 inch curl of orange zest and char it with a lighter.
- Then place the orange peel into glass to give it a citrusy kick