A quick and delicious recipe that may have never crossed your mind to make at home!
- 30 ice cubes
- 250 ml strong coffee, cold
- 120 ml condensed milk
- few drops vanilla essence
- 2 tblsp coffee liqueur (optional)
- Place the ice cubes in a blender or food processor with the coffee, condensed milk, vanilla and coffee liqueur if using.
- Blend until smooth and slushy in texture, pour into small tumblers and add straws to serve.
More by Neven Maguire:
- Caramelised Pork Belly, Neven Maguire, Today show
- Moroccan Lamb Tagine: Alternative Easter dinner
- Fragrant Pork, Thai Red Curry: Neven Maguire