Stuffed with mozzarella, pesto & sundried tomatoes. Lucy Kennedy says that this is her favourite dish which she believes is a real crowd pleaser, especially with her dauphinoise potatoes!
- 3 chicken breasts
- 1 large mozzarella ball
- jar of pesto
- sundried tomatoes
- packet of bacon
- bag of rooster potatoes
- pint of milk
- block of full fat butter
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into slices.
- Microwave some butter and milk and place the potatoes in layers in a casserole or pyrex dish.
- Pour over the milk and butter liquid and add Salt and Pepper.
- Cover with tinfoil and pop into the oven at 200 degrees for 60 mins.
- Cover the dish for the first 30 minutes and then take the tinfoil off.
- Cut the chicken breasts in half, opening them up. Slather on the pesto and add a chunk of the cut up mozzarella.
- Add in some chopped sundried tomatoes and wrap the breast in bacon.
- Secure with a cocktail stick and pop into the oven for 50/ 60 minutes.
- That’s it, easy peazy!
Lucy's tips: Serve this with a side salad to add some greens. Wrap the chicken breasts in pancetta or salami. Use cocktail sticks to secure the chicken breasts once filled. Green beans are a perfect side dish.