A good option if you want more protein on your plate and it's just too quick and easy to be this tasty!
- light spray oil
- 1 sea bass fillet (approximately 200g)
- 0.5 a lemon (juice)
- lemon pepper/lemon and pepper seasoning
- 1 tblsp soy sauce
- 75 g turnip (cut in thin strips)
- 25 g white cabbage (cut into strips)
- 100 g broccoli (cut into small florets)
- 50 g scallions (sliced thinly)
- 1 garlic clove (crushed)
- boiling water (approximately 50–100ml)
- 200 g whole peeled tomatoes
- Spray the oil in a wok to be used for cooking the vegetables. Allow to heat before adding the turnip, white cabbage, broccoli, scallions and finally the garlic to your wok.
- Pour in boiling water if vegetables start sticking to the wok. Cover and leave for 1–2 minutes to allow steam to build up.
- Then remove the lid and stir continuously. Repeat this process until the vegetables are cooked but still crunchy. Spray oil in a non-stick pan and place on a medium heat.
- Place sea bass in the pan, skin-side down. Squeeze the juice of half a lemon over the sea bass and season with lemon pepper seasoning and soy sauce.
- After 2 minutes, turn over the sea bass and leave to cook for a further minute.
- After 1 minute, add tin of tomatoes and a splash of water. Cover and turn off the hob and leave to steam for a further minute.
- Dish up vegetables and serve with the sea bass and tomatoes.
More by Dr Eva Orsmond:
- Tuna Steak with Fennel in Milk: Op Trans Recipe
- Turkey Curry Stir-Fry, Dr Eva style
- Mini Homemade Burgers