- 1 -2 tablespoons thai red curry paste
- 400 g skinless, boneless chicken fillets (cut into bite-sized pieces)
- 225 g broccoli florets
- 200 ml coconut cream
- handful of fresh coriander
- thai, jasmine or long grain rice
- Blend the curry paste in a small bowl with two tablespoons of water, then pour into a pan.
- Add the chicken with some seasoning and 150ml water.
- Bring to the boil.
- Lower the heat, cover the pan tightly and cook for 12-15 minutes until just tender.
- Meanwhile cook the broccoli in boiling, salted water for 5 minutes.
- Drain and cool under running water.
- Stir into the chicken with the coconut cream.
- Bring to a gentle simmer and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Roughly chop the coriander, keeping some garnish and stir the rest into the curry.
- Check the seasoning, garnish with the leftover coriander and serve with rice.