Tapas with a twist.
- 250 g large prawns
- 50 g butter
- 100 ml olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic sliced
- 1 finely chopped red chilli
- 1 tblsp chopped coriander
- In a small pot add the butter, olive oil, 2 sliced garlic cloves and ¾ of the chopped chilly and bring to the boil slowly.
- When it boils reduce the heat and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Turn the heat back up and add the prawns and the remaining garlic and chilly, cook for 1-2 minutes until the prawns and cooked.
- Season and finish with the chopped coriander.
More by Oliver Dunne:
- Who are ya' Coddle-in'? St Patrick('s Day dins)
- Ardsallagh Goat's Cheese and Beetroot Compote
- Pan Fried Plaice with Peas, Horseradish and Smoked Bacon