- 40 raw tiger prawns shelled and butterflied.
- 600 g fresh crabmeat
- 160 ml good olive oil
- 100 g garlic butter
- 200 g chorizo (finely diced)
- 50 g flat leaf parsley (chopped)
- 50 g lemon zest (chopped)
- 50 g garlic (minced)
- To make the gremolata, mix the flat leaf parsley, lemon zest and garlic together and season.
- Preheat oven to 250°C.
- Over medium heat melt the garlic butter and half of the olive oil.
- Saute the chorizo for 3-4 minutes.allow to cool.add in the crabmeat and mix well.
- Stuff each prawn with 20 – 25g of stuffing.
- Using individual gratin dishes, put a little olive oil in the bottom and allow 10 prawns per person for a main course or 5 for a starter.
- Place in oven and cook for 8 – 10 minutes.sprinkle gremolata over before serving.
- Serve with brown bread and lemon wedge.