- 2 tblsp sunfower oil
- 2 small cloves of garlic (peeled and sliced)
- 1/2 tsp grated ginger
- 1 tsp lemon grass (finely chopped)
- 200 g crab meat
- 500 ml fish or light chicken stock
- 165 g tin coconut milk
- 1 tblsp fish sauce (nam pla)
- 50 g raw prawns (peeled)
- 2 spring onions (trimmed and finely sliced)
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 red chilli (deseeded and finely chopped)
- 1 tblsp chopped fresh coriander (leaves and stalks)
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- In a large saucepan on a medium heat, heat the oil, then add the garlic, ginger, lemon grass and crab meat.
- Toss on the heat for a few minutes until light golden. Add the stock, coconut milk and fish sauce. Bring to the boil, reduce to a simmer and add the prawns.
- Cook for 1–2 minutes (simmering all the time) until the prawns are cooked. Then add the spring onions, lemon juice, chilli and coriander, season to taste and serve.