- 50 dublin bay prawns (very fresh)
- diced red onion
- cloves of chopped garlic
- 200 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 5 plum tomatoes (de-seeded and peeled)
- pinch of sugar
- dash or white wine vinegar
- fried potato pieces (allow 1 potato per portion)
- picked herbs, parsley, coriander, basil and chives
- lemon juice
- Heat a little of the olive oil add the onion and garlic. Next add in the prawns and season.
- When the prawns are lightly coloured add the sugar and vinegar.
- Next add the tomato and potato and heat through, finish with the herbs and a splash of lemon juice, correct seasoning.