To finish, place some parsnip crisps on top of salad.
- 600 g mixture of fish (a mix of squid, monkfish, salmon and prawns) or other firm fish
- seasoned flour
- salad leaves
- 3 tblsp sweet chilli sauce
- handful of fresh coriander
- 1 spring onion (finely chopped)
- ginger (thinly sliced)
- rapeseed oil
- lemon juice
- 1 parsnip
- sesame seeds
- For the Parsnip Crisps:
- Slice parsnip with a potato peeler and deep fry the skins until crisp.
- Set aside to cool.
- For the Fish:
- Heat some oil in the pan and add your fish mix.
- Cook for 2½-3 minutes.
- Add chilli sauce.
- Add spring onion, coriander and ginger.
- For the Salad:
- Drizzle lemon juice and rapeseed oil over salad leaves.
- Add cooked fish and sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.
- To finish, place parsnip crisps on top of salad.
Martin's tip: If sauce starts caramelising then add a drop of water.