If you want comfort...
- 2 slices smoked salmon
- 1 tblsp horseradish sauce
- 1 egg
- 1 potato
- 1 spring onion (sliced)
- lemon juice
- parsley to garnish
- For the Home Fries:
- Peel your potatoes and boil.
- Slice or quarter potatoes.
- Put oil in a hot pan and add your potatoes.
- For the Salmon Slices:
- Drizzle a small amount of oil on a roasting plate or dish and lay salmon on it.
- Rub the salmon with horseradish sauce.
- Add a small squeeze of lemon before putting under grill for 1½-2 minutes.
- For the Fried Egg:
- Fry your egg with oil on a medium hot pan.
- Season your pan of potatoes and add a sprinkling of spring onion.
- Plate the potatoes and lay the salmon slices over.
- Place your fried egg on top and a sprig of coriander.