Another quick cook delight.
- 600 g cooked potatoes
- 8 mackerel fillets
- 200 g cooked green beans
- 1 chorizo sausage
- for the vinaigrette:
- 1 tblsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tblsp french mustard
- 3 tblsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
- For the Potatoes and Chorizo Salad:
- Cut the potato into cubes and slice the chorizo.
- Heat a drop of oil in a pan and cook the sausage until its own oils are released.
- Add the potatoes to the pan and heat through. They will take on colour from the chorizo oil.
- For the Vinaigrette:
- Combine the ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Drizzle vinaigrette over the salad.
- To Cook the Mackerel:
- Heat a pan and add a little oil.
- Cook the mackerel skin side down first for 2 minutes then turn and cook the other side for a further 2 minutes.
- Serve with the chorizo and potato salad.