This recipe really couldn't be easier!
- 4 duck legs
- salt and ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F/Gas 6).
- Place the duck legs skin side up in a small roasting tin, season with salt and pepper and roast in the oven for 1 hour or until the skin is a rich golden brown and the meat comes away from the bone easily.
This recipe and many more are available in Rachel's book, 'Rachel Allen: Entertaining at Home', published by Harper Collins.
More by Rachel Allen:
- Steak and watercress bearnaise
- Ivan's chinese crispy mackerel pancakes
- Smocked haddock and cockle soup