- 6 fresh oysters
- 1 chili
- 2 limes
- handful of coriander
- 1 blade of lemongrass
- 0.50 a can of coconut milk
- Separate oysters from shells.
- Place shells on a roasting plate or pan and put in the oven or under the grill to heat for serving - like you would heat a plate.
- For the Coconut Milk:
- Finely slice half a chilli.
- Top and tail the lemongrass and split it down the middle.
- Bring the coconut milk to the boil.
- Add lemongrass, chilli and the juice of half a lime to the coconut milk.
- Add the oysters to the sauce with 1 spoon of juice from the oysters and poach for 2 minutes.
- Turn off heat and add the coriander to the sauce.
- To Serve:
- Add an oyster and some sauce to a warmed shell, arranging all the shells on a bed of leaves and drizzle the sauce over the dish.