A healthy juice with bags of flavour.
- 600 ml carrot juice
- 500 ml orange juice
- 40 ml lemon juice
- 250 ml water
- 125 g caster sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 cloves
- Place the water, sugar, cinnamon stick and cloves into a saucepan and bring to a simmer for no more than 3-4 minutes, set a aside to cool.
- Once the syrup has cooled add the carrot, orange and lemon juice. Now taste your mix and if it needs a little freshening up add a little more lemon juice.
- Place in the fridge until you are ready to serve.
More by Richie Wilson:
- Barbequed Leg Of Lamb with Rosemary Marinade and Granny's Potatoes with Summer Salad
- Burger and Chips
- Hot Chocolate Fondant - Lemon And White Chocolate Mini Eggs In Orange Caramel Sauce