A tasty treat to spoil yourself!
- 2 granny smith apples
- 1 tsp sugar
- Peel and dice the apples and put in a small sauce pan with one tsp of sugar cook with a lid on over a low heat until soft.
- When soft, mash with a fork or blend with a hand blender.
Oliver's tip: Use the best quality apples never use cooking apples as the extra sugar makes the rice pudding too sweet.
More by Oliver Dunne:
- Crêpe Souffle with Chocolate & Cranberry
- Who are ya' Coddle-in'? St Patrick('s Day dins)
- Ardsallagh Goat's Cheese and Beetroot Compote