A tasty side dish for any meal.
- 3 large sweet potatoes
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 tblsp oil
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F/Gas 4)
- Peel the potatoes and cut into chunks and place in a large bowl with the garlic, chilli flakes and oil.
- Mix well until the potatoes are completely coated and then transfer to a flat baking tray lined with baking parchment.
- Pop into the oven and bake for 30-35 minutes.
Kevin's tip: Using baking parchment when cooking the potatoes will prevent them from sticking to the baking tray.
More by Kevin Dundon:
- Fragrant Chicken Curry with Basmati Rice
- Fish and Chips with Minted Peas: Kevin Dundon
- Fiery Fajitas with Salsa: Kevin Dundon