- 1 megrim (gutted with head and fins removed)
- veg or rapeseed oil
- anchovies x 4-6 (according to taste)
- a sprig of dill
- juice of ½ a lemon
- 50 g butter
- sea salt
- Have your fishmonger prepare the fish by gutting it and taking the head and fins off with a scissors. Leave tail on.
- Put your fish on a roasting tray with a little oil and a sprinkle of sea salt.
- Grill on full heat for 6-8 minutes. Alternatively cook in a pre-heated oven at 200°C for 6-8 minutes.
- In another pan melt the butter with capers and anchovies, the dill and a squeeze of lemon. Just leave to heat through for two minutes on a medium to low heat.
- Plate fish and pour some of the butter over. Serve with baby potatoes and maybe some summer salad.