- 25 g butter
- 1 garlic clove (crushed)
- 100 g onion (peeled and finely sliced)
- 1 heaped teaspoon curry powder
- 300 ml white wine
- 275 ml milk
- 1 tblsp plain flour
- 225 g cooked and shelled prawns
- 3 tblsp double cream
- 1 bag dry tagliatelle pasta
- chervil to garnish
- Sauté garlic and onion in butter and cook until they are soft. Stir in the curry powder and half the white wine. Sprinkle the flour over it and stir well.
- Add the milk little by little and then pour in the remaining wine. When the sauce is smooth, add the prawns and bring to the boil. Allow the mixture to cool, then add cream and seasoning.
- Cook the pasta in boiling salted water until al dente, strain and pour the sauce over the pasta, garnish with chervil and serve immediately.