- 1 pkt orange jelly (use other flavors for colour)
- 400 ml water (100ml less then packet calls for)
- 6 oranges
- Cut each orange in half from top to bottom. Use a spoon to carefully scoop out the flesh. Lay the empty orange halves on a tray ready to refrigerate.
- Place the jelly in a bowl with about 50 ml of the water and microwave for 30 - 40 seconds or until all the jelly has melted. Now add in the remaining water and mix well.
- It is important not to add all the water that the recipe on the packet requires, this will make the jelly easier to slice later. Pour the jelly into the orange half’s and refrigerate overnight.
- Once set carefully cut each half into segments and arrange on a plate to serve. Use a few different flavors of jelly to give them plenty of colour.
Use your RTE ID to Join
- Upload your style photos
- Create and save recipes
- Review and Comment
- Have your say