A tasty soup that's easy to prepare.
- 1 bunch wild garlic (washed well)
- 1 each large onion
- 1 each large leek
- 200 g peeled potatoes
- 400 ml chicken stock
- 50 ml cream
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Drizzle a little oil into a large pot and place over a medium heat.
- Add in the chopped leeks and onions and cook slowly until they have softned.
- Add the stock and the potatoes and bring this to the boil. Reduce to a simmer and cook for 20 minutes.
- Now add the garlic leaves and cream. Continue to simmer for a minute or two, just to soften the garlic leaves.
- Add the soup to a jug blender and blend until smooth. Check the seasoning and pour into a hot bowl.
- Garnish with a spoon full of pesto and serve with plenty of bread to mop it up.
More by Richie Wilson:
- Barbequed Leg Of Lamb with Rosemary Marinade and Granny's Potatoes with Summer Salad
- Burger and Chips
- Hot Chocolate Fondant - Lemon And White Chocolate Mini Eggs In Orange Caramel Sauce