An indulgent supper
- 250 g periwinkle meat
- 100 ml white wine
- 100 g chopped shallot
- 1 each lemon juice
- 100 g unsalted butter
- 150 g baby spinach
- 150 g rocket leaves
- 1 loaf chiabatta
- 5 g flat parsley
- olive oil
- Place the wine, chopped shallots and half the lemon juice into a pot and bring to the boil, allow to reduce by half.
- Now reduce the heat and whisk in the diced butter along with the winkle meat.
- Continue to whisk until you have a creamy sauce and add a little pepper before removing from the heat.
- In a hot pan drizzle a little olive oil and add in the washed spinach and rocket. Toss quickly over a high heat and season with a little pepper and a squeeze of lemon.
- Toast the Chiabatta in slices and place the a little samphire on each. Now spoon over the winkle butter and finish with a little chopped parsley.
More by Richie Wilson:
- Barbequed Leg Of Lamb with Rosemary Marinade and Granny's Potatoes with Summer Salad
- Burger and Chips
- Hot Chocolate Fondant - Lemon And White Chocolate Mini Eggs In Orange Caramel Sauce