A simple pesto that can be stored for months.
- 200 g wild garlic leaves
- 100 g spring onions
- 100 g almonds
- 200 ml olive oil
- 200 ml sunflower/rapeseed oil
- 80 g chopped parmesan cheese
- Simply roughly chop all the ingredients and add them to the food blender.
- Blend for a few moments before adding the oil and continue to blend until smooth.
Richie's tip: This will keep for a week in the fridge but if you divide it into small containers or freezer backs you can keep it frozen for months.
More by Richie Wilson:
- Barbequed Leg Of Lamb with Rosemary Marinade and Granny's Potatoes with Summer Salad
- Burger and Chips
- Hot Chocolate Fondant - Lemon And White Chocolate Mini Eggs In Orange Caramel Sauce