A light starter from Tommy Bowe on The Restaurant.
- 250 g crottin de chavignol goat’s cheese (broken into pieces)
- 8 tblsp good quality onion marmalade
- 4 slices of good quality ciabatta bread
- 100 g mixed salad leaves
- 10 ml good quality extra virgin olive oil
- salt and black pepper
- Grill the Ciabatta bread and spread each slice generously with the onion marmalade. Dress the mixed salad with the olive oil and seasoning and place on top of the bread. Sprinkle the cheese on top and drizzle with some more olive oil.