Tommy Bowe serves up a delicious cheeseboard on The Restaurant.
- 225 g blue cheese (stilton, cashew blue, bellingham blue, danish blue)
- 225 g soft cheese (cooleeny, brie)
- 225 g smoked cheese (smoked gubbeen, ball oak)
- 225 g hard cheese (vintage cheddar)
- 150 g green and red grapes
- 200 g assorted cheese biscuits
- Arrange the cheeses on a serving board or plate. Garnish with the grapes and serve with biscuits.
- It's as simple as that!
More by Tommy Bowe:
- Connemara Rack of Lamb with Cauliflower and Potato Dauphinoise
- Moules Marinières
- Pan-grilled Bruschetta with Onion Marmalade and Goat's Cheese