A great dish if you have lots of people to feed.
- 460 g fresh lasagne pasta (115g per person)
- 200 g fresh prawns
- 200 g fresh salmon pieces
- 200 g fresh cod
- 200 ml white wine
- 400 ml cream
- 2 shallots
- 300 g purple broccoli floret’s (normal broccoli will do)
- 2 tsp chopped thyme
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- 200 g grated parmesan
- 100 g grated gruyere cheese
- 400 g baby spinach
- 10g butter
- 1 lemon
- olive oil
- Begin by bringing a pot of salted water to the boil and add a drop of olive. Now add your fresh pasta and cook for 3-4 minutes before straining, seasoning and setting to one side.
- Heat a wide base pan (ensure you have a lid to fit) and drizzle a little olive oil over it.
- Now add the shallots garlic and thyme, prawns and broccoli, sauté for 1 minute or so before adding the white wine.
- Bring the wine to the boil. Now add the cream and the remaining fish, continue to boil with the lid off for another 2-3 minutes or until the cream begins to thicken. Now add the parmesan cheese a little squeeze of lemon and season.
- On a preheated plate lay your first sheet of lasagne followed by a spoon of the fish cream, followed by another layer of pasta. Repeated this twice more and place the gruyere cheese on top of the final sheet of lasagne.
More by Richie Wilson:
- Barbequed Leg Of Lamb with Rosemary Marinade and Granny's Potatoes with Summer Salad
- Burger and Chips
- Hot Chocolate Fondant - Lemon And White Chocolate Mini Eggs In Orange Caramel Sauce