A hearty and comforting dessert.
- 2 large pears
- 1 ripe mango
- 3 plums
- 4 figs
- 1 baby pineapple
- 2 tblsp honey
- Peel and core the pears, and pineapple. Remove stones from plums and mango.
- Dice all the fruit into large bite size pieces and put into a small heat proof oven dish
- Stir in the honey. Cover with tin foil and place in a pre-heated oven 180oC for 20 minutes or until the fruit is tender but not mushy.
More by Louise Lennox:
- Saturday Brunch: American Style Pancakes
- Hot Cross Buns time
- Something for the weekend: Irish Breakfast Scones