The mild curry flavour should impress the kids.
- 2 chicken breasts
- 0.25 red onion
- 1 pineapple ring from a tin
- 1 tsp sharwoods hit curry powder
- 0.25 clove of garlic
- 1 large tomato
- 1 tblsp mango chutney
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 tblsp crème fraiche (yoplait low fat)
- grated ¼ tsp fresh ginger
- 1 tblsp sultanas
- 0.25 pint chicken stock
- 2 tblsp olive oil
- 4 tblsp knorr curry powder
- basmati rice
- Slice chicken breasts into thin strips. Toss them into a wok with olive oil, sautee them in olive oil.
- Add diced red onion, add chopped garlic clove, add ginger, add sharwoods curry powder, add chicken stock.
- Bring stock to the boil, mix curry powder little bit of water, whisk into chicken stock and ingredients – now thickened.
- Turn it down to simmer on low heat. After 7 mins. Add diced up pineapple, chopped tomato, tbsp chutney, sultanas – allow to simmer for 2 minutes, add tbsp crème fraiche.
- Put basmati onto cook in pot of boiling water for 11 minutes, drain and serve.
More by Richie Wilson:
- Barbequed Leg Of Lamb with Rosemary Marinade and Granny's Potatoes with Summer Salad
- Burger and Chips
- Hot Chocolate Fondant - Lemon And White Chocolate Mini Eggs In Orange Caramel Sauce