- 500 g broccoli florets
- 200 g smoked bacon
- 400 g fresh linguine/ tagliatelle
- 1 head cauliflower
- 250 ml cream
- 250 ml water
- Cauliflower Puree Method
- Cut the cauliflower into small, even sized florets. Place in a pot with the water, cream and a pinch of salt.
- Bring to the boil and simmer for 15min or until the cauliflower is soft and easy to crush. Pour into a jug blender and blend until smooth.
- Broccoli Linguine Method
- In a hot pot fry the bacon until crisp. Turn the heat down and put in the broccoli.
- Blanch the pasta and strain before adding to the broccoli mix. Add in the cauliflower puree and mix well before serving.