A simple starter from Richard Corridan - ideal for Christmas Day.
- 1 packet of pre-sliced smoked salmon
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 tsp black pepper
- use about 2 slices of salmon for a starter portion (this can also be used as a canapé on bite sized pieces of brown bread)
- Mix the honey and black pepper together. Lay the smoked salmon out on serving plates.
- Drizzle the honey and black pepper mixture over the salmon. Serve with black pepper.
More by Richard Corrigan:
- Butter Poached Smoked Haddock with a German Potato Salad
- Roasted Corn on the Cob
- Rump Burger with Foccacia Bread and Chunky Chips