Another great side dish from Richard Corrigan to accompany your Christmas dinner!
- 75 g jerusalem artichokes (peeled and whole)
- 50 g breadcrumbs (toasted)
- 25 g butter
- some oil
- salt and pepper, for seasoning
- Heat the oil and melt the butter in the pan. Add the Jerusalem artichokes and turn them occasionally to brown on all sides. Once the artichokes are browned on all sides, put them into a roasting dish.
- Sprinkle with toasted breadcrumbs and roast an oven preheated to 180°C (350°F, Gas 4) for 15-20 minutes.
More by Richard Corrigan:
- Butter Poached Smoked Haddock with a German Potato Salad
- Roasted Corn on the Cob
- Rump Burger with Foccacia Bread and Chunky Chips