Perfect with your roast dinner.
- 250 g peeled carrots
- 250 g peeled parsnips
- 250 g peeled turnips
- 20 g chopped thyme
- 40 g honey
- olive oil
- Peel and cut all the vegetables into similar size sticks or batons.
- Place in a tray along with the remaining ingredients and mix well before placing in a preheated oven at 180°C for 20 minutes.
- The veg should still have a little bite to it at the end of cooking.
More by Richie Wilson:
- Barbequed Leg Of Lamb with Rosemary Marinade and Granny's Potatoes with Summer Salad
- Burger and Chips
- Hot Chocolate Fondant - Lemon And White Chocolate Mini Eggs In Orange Caramel Sauce