A delicious pasta fish dish from Catherine Fulvio.
- 300 g tagliatelle
- 32 dublin bay prawns (with 4 extra for finishing)
- 2 medium courgettes (grated)
- 1 anchovy (chopped)
- 1 can of cherry tomatoes
- 1 large red chilli (diced)
- 1 large clove garlic (diced)
- 80 ml dry white wine
- olive oil, extra virgin
- salt & pepper
- 1 lemon
- Remove the head, tail and de-vein thirty two Dublin Bay prawns. Slice the remaining four in half and de-vein. Lay them on a grill rack, flesh side up and season with salt, pepper and extra virgin olive oil. Then cook the tagliatelle following the packet instructions.
- Meantime, in a hot frying pan, add a little olive oil and lightly sauté the prawns. Remove them and set them aside. Then add the anchovy, garlic, chilli and courgettes to the hot pan and cook the mixtute lightly. Pour over the white wine and cook for a few minutes. Add the cherry tomatoes and heat through, lightly crushing the tomatoes as you gently stir. Put back the prawns into the pan. Season with salt and pepper (and maybe a pinch of sugar.) Meantime, grill the remaining 4 Dublin Bay Prawns (8 halves) and finish with a squeeze of lemon juice.
- Drain the tagliatelle and add to the sauce. Arrange on a serving platter and place the Dublin Bay prawns on top.
More by Catherine Fulvio:
- Today: Catherine's Cider Chicken Casserole
- Mediterranean Monkfish with Pesto Trapanese
- Ballyknocken Daube of Wicklow Beef: Fulvio