The perfect accompaniment for your festive feast!
- 500 g spouts, clean and crossed (allow about 50g per person)
- 150 g smoked bacon lardons
- 50 g butter
- olive oil
- In a pot of cold salted water place the sprouts and bring to a simmer for about 12 minutes.
- The sprout should still have a little bite in the centre.
- Fry the smoked bacon in a hot pan until golden brown, now reduce the heat and add the butter along with the cooked sprouts.
- Toss the sprouts in the pan for a minute or two before serving.
More by Richie Wilson:
- Barbequed Leg Of Lamb with Rosemary Marinade and Granny's Potatoes with Summer Salad
- Burger and Chips
- Hot Chocolate Fondant - Lemon And White Chocolate Mini Eggs In Orange Caramel Sauce