Perfect with your roast turkey.
- 1 potato per person
- 1 tin duck fat
- Firstly peel the potatoes; roosters I think are best for this.
- Now turn them, meaning cut them into barrel type shapes. Bring to the boil in salted water and simmer for 5 minutes before straining.
- Place the goose/duck fat in a roasting tray and then into an oven at 180 degrees until the fat is very hot.
- Now add the potatoes to the fat taking care not to splash your self.
- Return to the oven and roast until golden brown and crisp, about 20 minutes.
More by Richie Wilson:
- Barbequed Leg Of Lamb with Rosemary Marinade and Granny's Potatoes with Summer Salad
- Burger and Chips
- Hot Chocolate Fondant - Lemon And White Chocolate Mini Eggs In Orange Caramel Sauce