A great party snack.
- 2 plum tomatoes (seeded and diced)
- 450 g smoked haddock fillet (skinned and cut into cubes, undyed if possible)
- 100 g cheddar (grated)
- 300 ml cream
- freshly ground black pepper
- white bread rolls and sticks with butter, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F/Gas 4). Scatter half the tomatoes among four individual ovenproof dishes.
- Arrange the smoked haddock on top and sprinkle over half of the cheese.
- Scatter over the remaining tomatoes, season with pepper and pour over the cream.
- Arrange on a baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes until the smoked haddock is completely tender and the top is bubbling and golden brown.
- To Serve:
- Place the smoked haddock smokey dishes directly on the table.
- Arrange the bread rolls and sticks in a separate basket and put on the table with a small pot of butter, then allow everyone to help themselves.
More by Kevin Dundon:
- Salmon Fillet, Chili Pesto: Today, Kevin Dundon
- Indulgent Eggnog: What it is & how to make it!
- Kevin Dundon's Christmas Turkey: Today Show