Naomi Byrne's recipe for cranberry sauce.
- 350 g sugar
- 450 g fresh cranberries
- 300 ml water
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 slice of fresh orange
- Place the sugar and water in a saucepan and dissolve. Bring it back to the boil and add the cranberries.
- Let the cranberries simmer for 8-10 minutes, after 5 minutes add the cinnamon stick and the orange. Remove from the heat and let it cool. (this can be stored in the freezer or in the fridge for up to a week).
More by Naomi Byrne:
- Cranberry with Cinnamon and Orange
- Roast Beef, Horseradish Cream and Rocket Sandwich
- Spiced Apple and Tomato Chutney