Perfect served with roast ham.
- 150 ml apple cider
- 30 g whole grain mustard
- 30 g honey
- Remove your ham from the pan and place back on the stove top at a medium heat.
- Add apple cider, mustard and honey and reduce by half.
- Serve with your ham!
Kevin's tip: Don’t let your sauce get too thick, it should be more like a natural jus.
More by Kevin Dundon:
- Indulgent Chocolate Fondants: Kevin Dundon, Today
- Roasted Lamb Noisette, warmed tomato, pale ale
- Salmon Fillet, Chili Pesto: Today, Kevin Dundon