This very simple recipe and is the traditional accompaniment to Christmas Pudding.
- 110 g butter
- 225 g icing sugar
- grated zest of one orange
- 2 tblsp brandy
- Make the brandy butter by creaming the butter and icing sugar together until really light and fluffy.
- Add the orange zest and brandy and continue to beat for another 2 minutes.
- You can also add in a little boiling water to soften the brandy butter if necessary.
- Top tip: Make sure your butter is at room temperature.
More by Kevin Dundon:
- Indulgent Chocolate Fondants: Kevin Dundon, Today
- Roasted Lamb Noisette, warmed tomato, pale ale
- Salmon Fillet, Chili Pesto: Today, Kevin Dundon