A delicious salad from Dr Eva Orsmond.
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 carrot (100g, thinly sliced)
- 2 spring onions
- 250 g fennel (sliced thinly)
- 0.5 can chickpeas (drained)
- 1 to ½ chilli (depending on your personal taste, sliced thinly)
- 2-3 gloves garlic
- 10 ml low calorie sweetener (splenda)
- 15 ml soy sauce
- 15 ml tomato paste
- First warm up oil and add chilli and crushed garlic.
- Peel and clean the vegetables and with the aid of a slicer make very thin strips of carrot.
- Start adding all thinly sliced vegetables and chickpeas.
- In a separate small bowl mix vinegar, tomato paste, and soy sauce and add to the vegetables and close the lid.
- Your warm salad is ready.
- Add few leaves of rocket after you have dished up.
More by Dr Eva Orsmond:
- Turkey Curry Stir-Fry, Dr Eva style
- Mini Homemade Burgers
- Chickpea Burgers with Cucumber Raita and Green Salad