A delicious heartwarming meal that's sure to be a family favourite.
- 1 l chicken / ham stock
- 100 g smoked irish pork belly
- 12 pork sausages
- 12 slices of dried irish bacon
- 12 baby carrots
- 12 baby turnips
- 8 baby leeks
- 12 new potatoes
- 1 tblsp chopped chives
- Cut pork belly into small pieces and fry in olive oil until golden brown.
- When brown, cover with stock and bring to the boil. Add the sausages simmer until cooked.
- Cook the potatoes as normal in salted water, and all the veg separately.
- To finish add the potatoes, veg to the stock containing the pork bring to the boil add chopped chives and seasoning and top with crispy bacon.
More by Oliver Dunne:
- Ardsallagh Goat's Cheese and Beetroot Compote
- Pan Fried Plaice with Peas, Horseradish and Smoked Bacon
- Apple Tart Fine with Chantilly Cream and Butterscotch