A delicious and healthy dinner from Dr Eva Orsmond.
- 120 g salmon (fresh or frozen)
- 30 ml horseradish sauce
- 300 g asparagus
- tin foil for baking
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Boil water in a saucepan with a steamer and place the asparagus in the steamer to cook.
- Line a baking tray with tin foil and spray with a little oil or drizzle the teaspoon over it.
- Place the salmon on the foil and spoon and spread the horseradish sauce on top.
- Wrap and pinch the foil into a parcel leaving a tiny edge loose to release steam.
- Place the fish in the oven to bake. If the salmon is frozen, cook according to the instructions on the packet. If fresh, cook for 12 minutes, depending on your oven.
- When the salmon is cooked, remove from the oven, open the tin foil parcel
- and serve with the steamed asparagus.
- If you wish you can add one medium sized potato, steamed or baked.
More by Dr Eva Orsmond:
- Tuna Steak with Fennel in Milk: Op Trans Recipe
- Turkey Curry Stir-Fry, Dr Eva style
- Mini Homemade Burgers