Another healthy option from Dr Eva Orsmond.
- 0.5 an onion (70g approx.)
- spray oil
- semi sun dried tomatoes (apr.40g)
- 1 egg (apr.70g)
- 150 g premium beef mince meat
- 1 tblsp of soy sauce
- pinch of white pepper
- non-stick baking paper for the baking tray
- Heat the oil and fry the onion.
- In a bowl mix together mince meat and very small cut sun dried tomatoes.
- Add one egg and the spices.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- With a help of a spoon form 6 meatballs, which you will place over the oven tray.
- Bake for 13min. at 200°C.
- Serve with 75g Pasta and tomato sauce (use the recipe for tomato sauce from the Pizza recipe)
Eva's tips: To make meat free meatballs you can use 200g of Textured Vegetable Protein (TVP) or veggie mince (e.g. Quorn mince) instead of minced beef.
More by Dr Eva Orsmond:
- Tuna Steak with Fennel in Milk: Op Trans Recipe
- Turkey Curry Stir-Fry, Dr Eva style
- Mini Homemade Burgers