- 1.25 kg pork ribs
- 8 garlic cloves,(chopped)
- 2 french shallots (peeled and chopped)
- 100 g peanuts (chopped)
- 1 bunch coriander (finely chopped)
- 80 g ketchup
- 150 ml soy sauce
- 100 ml olive oil
- 3 onions (peeled and halved)
- 2 leeks (halved)
- 1 celery stalk (halved)
- 1 bouquet garni
- Combine the garlic, shallot, peanut and coriander with the tomato sauce soy sauce and olive oil and mix well into a marinade.
- Put the onion, leek and celery into a large pot of water and allow to simmer over a low heat.
- Add the bouquet garni, then immerse the ribs and simmer for 30 minutes over medium–low heat, skimming regularly.
- Transfer the ribs to a flameproof roasting tin. Cover them with the marinade so that they are well coated, then roast the ribs in the oven for about 15 minutes, making sure the meat is well blasted with the marinade.
- The ribs should have a glazed appearance and the meat should come away from the bones.