Delicious pastry parcels.
- 250 g frozen chopped spinach (thawed)
- 0.5 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella or cheddar cheese (grated)
- 3 sheets puff pastry
- Combine spinach, which has been lightly squeezed to remove any excess water, and cheeses and mix well.
- Season with sea salt and pepper
- Half each pastry sheet lengthways, then cut each piece diagonally so you have 12 long triangular strips.
- Place a heaped tablespoon of mixture at the widest end and roll to enclose.
- Place on baking tray and bake in 180°C oven for 20-25 minutes or until golden.