A classic dessert.
- 4 large egg yolks
- 400 g can of condensed milk
- 4 limes (juiced)
- bickie base
- Use an electric mixer and beat the egg yolks until they are thick and turn in to a light yellow - don’t over mix.
- Turn the mixer off and add the condensed milk.
- Turn speed to low and mix in half of the lime juice.
- Once the juice is incorporated, add the other half and the zest of one lime, continue to mix until blended(just a few seconds).
- Pour the mixture into the bickie base and bake for 12 minutes.