A fancy twist on scrambled eggs!
- 4 eggs
- 60 ml cream
- 1 black truffle
- 2 tblsp chopped chives
- salt and fresh black pepper
- 1 loaf onion bread
- Whisk eggs and cream together and cook over a bain-marie until just starting to turn lumpy.
- Then add freshly chopped black truffle and chives, season and serve with toasted onion bread
More by Richie Wilson:
- Barbequed Leg Of Lamb with Rosemary Marinade and Granny's Potatoes with Summer Salad
- Burger and Chips
- Hot Chocolate Fondant - Lemon And White Chocolate Mini Eggs In Orange Caramel Sauce