A cinch to make!
- 250 g unsweetened desiccated coconut
- 220 g caster sugar
- 100 g butter (melted and cooled)
- 2 medium eggs (lightly beaten)
- 150 g good quality dark chocolate (chopped)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/Gas 4. Line a shallow 30 x 20cm baking tin with baking paper.
- In a large bowl, mix the coconut and sugar together, then add the butter and eggs and stir to combine. Stir the chopped chocolate through the mixture and press into prepared tin.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until firm.
- Leave in the tin for about 5 minutes, then cut into rectangles and transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.