Perfect dinner party fare when you're short on time!
- 8 figs
- 2 mozzarella balls
- 8 slices of prosciutto
- 200 g rocket salad
- 20 ml aged balsamic
- 30 ml extra virgin olive oil
- This is a very simple but tasty salad, the only prep in advance is to reduce the balsamic by half, then mix it with the olive oil and season.
- To serve simply slice each fig into 4 and spread out on a plate, add chunks of mozzarella and 2 slices of prosciutto per person. Top with rocket and drizzle over with the balsamic dressing.
More by Oliver Dunne:
- Who are ya' Coddle-in'? St Patrick('s Day dins)
- Ardsallagh Goat's Cheese and Beetroot Compote
- Pan Fried Plaice with Peas, Horseradish and Smoked Bacon